Welcome to Robert's Assembly & Installation
SERVING YOU WITH OVER 20 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
Robert's Assembly & Installation is thrilled and honored to
receive this prestigious title and award from Thumbtack:
"Best Service Pro of 2015"
For over 20 years Robert's Assembly and Installation has been the premier assembly and installation services company for the entire Southern California area.
And, with over 32 years of experience in the industry of quality craftsmanship and outstanding customer service, we’re not happy unless you are!
Robert's Assembly and Installation offers a variety of on-site assembly and installation services for (new product only) flat packed Ready To Assemble consumer products including: Home and Office Furniture, Fixtures, Home Furnishings, Kitchen Cabinet Installation, Fitness Equipment, Sporting Goods, Play Sets, and (above ground)Trampoline Installation. We also offer basic TV wall mounting for any size.
See bottom of page for details.
Robert's Assembly and Installation also provides complete IKEA Cabinet Assembly and Installation Services including demo, Cubicle Assembly Installation Services, including reconfiguration services.
Our expertise, experience, and longevity, have made us a well established business and name that’s synonymous with quality. And to prove it, we provide a written 100% satisfaction guarantee of up to 365 days behind everything we do.
We perform every job with the level of detail and perfection that we would use in our own homes.
Note: The above link best viewed from desktop site otherwise all (50+) testimonials may not load during our websites maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Circle of Excellence and Top Merchant
2013-2014 Merchant Circle Award
2014 Best of Temecula Business Hall of Fame
Furniture & Fixture Installation Category
Our 6th Consecutive Year
5-STAR Rated, Best of 2015 Award Winning Gold Member-
BE SMART-HIRE CA. STATE LICENSED CONTRACTORS ONLY
Price Match Information:
We match prices with other CA. State Licensed Contractors who meet the following 10-point criteria:
- Contractor must have an active contractor bond on at www.cslb.ca.gov
- Contractor's CA. License must be valid, and active with no violations/issues.
- Contractor must possess commercial liability insurance minimum required by CSLB.
- If working with employees, helpers or other technicians., Contractor must possess workers compensation insurance. Will need documented proof
- Contractor scheduling availability must match our same availability.
- All non-IKEA base cabinets must be installed using professional E-Z LEVEL system.
- Licensed Contractor must be part of crew working on same project.
- Contractor/company must have minimum rating of "A" with BBB.org
- Contractor must have verifiable references, with recent client testimonials.
- Contractor must possess general business license in addition to CA. license.
Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Ventura,
San Diego, Imperial, and Orange Counties
^Some areas subject to travel fees.
Customer to supply hardware/brackets. No inside wiring. Prices start at $89 up..
Assembly Services for:Accessories,
BBQ Grills, Cabinets,
Fixtures, Fitness Equipment, Game Tables,
Roll Out Shelves,
Swing Sets, Trampolines, Toys, Window Treatments.
All information current as of October 1, 2015